There are some changes to past events this year, quite apart from anything Covid related and we recommend reading the details in the notice document here.
One of the changes is that we want each team to bring a dedicated official to the event. There is an incentive to do so in the reduction of the entry fee. This is an effort to grow our refereeing ranks - we cannot grow the sport without more referees so we hope each club is able to accommodate the opportunity.
We have also opened up the number of division that teams can enter however whether any division actually is held will be dependent on the number of entries for each.
- Men’s Open (any aged player can compete)
- Women’s Open (any aged player can compete)
- Youth Men (18yo and younger as at the 26th March, 2022)
- Youth Women (18yo and younger as at the 26th March, 2022)
- Masters (35yo and older as at the 26th March, 2022)
There are further details in the notice document, here, and we advise all clubs to read these prior to entering.
The entry form can be found here.
Entries will close on the 27th February.
Any questions or queries to:
General Manager, NZAFF
+64 9 9734058