All members are invited to attend and a reminder to all clubs to have their delegates registered, including their emails, with the General Manager by tomorrow (email – email@example.com).
The Annual Report is now available here. If you have any specific questions or areas you would like discussed it would be appreciated if you could respond to me with details of these prior to the meeting.
There are two remits that are being tabled for consideration at the AGM:
- Allowing NZAFF accounts to be reviewed rather than audited. Proposed by the Tamaki Lightning, seconded by Hawkes Bay Heat, as attached with the reasons for the changes. For details click here.
- Allowing Member Regional Bodies to have the same status as Member Associations in being able to vote at the AGM. Proposed through a Board resolution, as attached with the reasons for the changes. For details click here.
If you want to see the AGM notice you can find that here.
If you want to review the new Board Members CV, Christopher Berry, you can find that here.
The procedure at the AGM will be:
- Priority for speaking will be given to the delegates.
- Other people who wish to speak do so with the approval of the Chairperson.
- At certain points in the agenda (after the receipt of the Financial Report and prior to the close of the meeting) delegates will be offered the opportunity to give feedback or ask questions.
- If anyone wishes to speak or ask a question outside of these times, then they do so by messaging in the Zoom chat. The Chairperson will acknowledge and allow the speaker to proceed. This may either be immediately, or the question may be deferred to a later time in the AGM if more suitable.
- Voting will be by voice as in all in favour say “aye”, against “no”. If there is any doubt a roll call of delegates will be held with each indicating their vote.
Here are the details for joining the Zoom conference:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 885 5672 6832
If you have any questions, please contact
09 973 4058