A brief introduction to Andrew is:
• Currently running his own company - Tatau.io
• Previously worked for Vector, NZ Pacific Business Council, Mckinsey & Co.
• Member of Institute of Directors.
• Studied at UCLA and is a huge fan of the Carolina Panthers and UCLA Bruins.
• Briefly played for the Waipuna Sharks in the early 2000's.
The Board is very pleased to have a member with Andrew’s range and level of experience to be able to assist us to move the sport forward.
You will be able to meet Andrew if you attend the AGM next weekend.
The AGM is open to all members and is being held on Saturday 29th September at 4:00pm at the Heartland Hotel, 14 Airpark Drive, near the Auckland Airport, and will be followed by a meeting to discuss the sport's pathways.