Further to the emails sent out regarding the Combine Series we can announce the Wellington Combine.
Date: Sunday 6th October.
Venue: Wellington College,
15 Dufferin St,
There will be two sessions run on the day and both are FREE to attend:
- 11:00am for the Players who have registered for the NZ team
- 2:00pm for the public Combine which is open to all 16+ athletes whether they currently play American Football or not.
Registration: Each player participating in the Wellington Public Combine must register by filing in the form here.
Registrations will close on Wednesday 3rd October.
You must pre-register in order to participate.
Information will also be on hand at these events around how to find more information on American Football Regions and Clubs.
The Combine will include:
- Vertical Jump
- Broad Jump
- 40 yard dash
- 3 cone drill
- Shuttle run
You will need to bring light training gear and running shoes or boots - although there are restrictions on artificial turf as follows:
- All footwear must be clean and mud free before entering the turf.
- Boots can be worn on turf but metal studs are NOT allowed.
- Rubber and plastic studs are permitted.
The conditions of use of the turf must be followed and are attached here.
The Registration Form for participation in the Wellington Public Combine on the 6th October at Wellington College at 2:00pm can be found here.
The Registration Form for NZ men's team players, that have already registered their interest, to participate in the Wellington Men's Combine at 11:00am on the 6th October at Wellington College at can be found here.
If you have any questions please ask – email Russell: email@example.com